We want you to keep your health coverage!
To make sure that you don't miss important information, please be sure that the Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) has your current address, phone number, and email address so that DHCF knows where to send your renewal letter. Update your information at districtdirect.dc.gov.
You’re invited to attend our monthly virtual events.
MedStar Family Choice District of Columbia offers a variety of monthly virtual events for you and your family.
New Enrollee Orientations: Learn more about your health plan services, benefits, and rights.
Enrollee Advisory Committee: Share your thoughts about our healthcare services. Your opinion can help make MedStar Family Choice District of Columbia better for you and all enrollees.
Health Education Classes:
- Maternity Mondays. Expectant and new mothers learn about the best safe sleep practices for your baby. Attend and receive a FREE Cribette!
- Health Forums. Learn about topic relating to women’s health, men’s health, and more from physicians and/or experts.
Exercise and Cooking Classes:
- Diabetes Management & Cooking Classes: Receive diabetes education from registered instructors with healthy tips and resources to manage A1c levels. Learn to cook healthy great tasting meals from a professional chef, and get recipe cards, groceries and fresh produce for the virtual cooking class.
- Foodie Fridays: Manage your weight, learn to read labels, and eat healthy on a budget.
- Wellness Wednesdays: Join our fitness instructors and learn how to reduce stress through yoga, mindfulness, cycling, and more.
- Community Resource Roundtable: Learn about services and resources provided by our community partners for support with housing, employment, food access, education/training and more.
For more information about these classes, call the Outreach department at 855-798-4244, press 1, and then press 2. If you need transportation or interpretation services, the Outreach department can assist with this as well.